Cranaleith’s ten-acre property and busy calendar need helpers to keep the grounds and events welcoming! To that end, Cranaleith offers many rewarding volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups of all ages and skills.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Bees – Assist with bees year round
- Boy Scouts – Eagle Scout Projects available
- The Vegetable Garden
- Adopt-a-Garden – care for one of the small gardens on the property
- Adopt-a-Tree/s – weeding around the tree
- The Labyrinth – maintain, tidy and weed
- Greeter – offer hospitality when groups visit or spiritual programs occur
- Holiday Decorations – seasonal: Harvest and Christmas. Help with putting up and taking down.
- Honey Bottling – after the honey is harvested, assist with filling the bottles, wiping them clean and labeling.
- Lawn Maintenance – assist with mowing, trimming, edging and, in the fall, raking leaves; 18 yrs. or older.
- Office Projects – assist with small projects that might occur throughout the year.
- Service Hours – we have projects for elementary and high school students, who need to complete required service hours
- Special Events – e.g. Harvest Festival, Christmas Pop-In Sale. Assist w/ prep &/or the event itself.
- Other — if you have other interests you do not see listed but would like to share, please let us know on the Interest Form
If you would like to support the beautiful mission of Cranaleith as a volunteer, please complete this Volunteer Interest Form. If you have questions about volunteering at Cranaleith, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.