Hospitality/Guest Services – Housekeeping Staff – Up to 10 hours per week.
Gaelic for “sanctuary of trees,” Cranaleith is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that offers serene and rejuvenating space to those who wish to reflect on what matters deeply in their lives, renew their spirit for life and work, or restore themselves from life’s traumas. Individuals and groups are invited to participate in retreats and other programs offered in a spirit-rekindling environment of well-being, respect, and harmony.
The Hospitality/Guest Services – Housekeeping Staff has flexible hours part-time hours throughout the year that correlate with guest occupancy and turnover in the Main House and Carriage House. Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, this person performs a wide variety of tasks associated with cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. This position requires an eye for cleanliness and the exercise of independent judgement/discretion and good time management in concert with the overall organizational activities and mission of the Sisters of Mercy and of Cranaleith.
Requirements & Abilities
• Must be 18 years of age with experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Ability to push, pull, lift or carry objects less than 25 pounds.
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests.
• Ability to work at odd hours on occasion, such as early in the morning or late in the evening to complete tasks around guest occupancy and turnover.
• Ability to receive and follow oral and written instructions and suggestions.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work independently and/or with others.
Please email in one PDF document your cover letter, resume, three professional references with contact information, and relevant certifications to the email address below.
Position will remain open until filled; only fully completed applications will be considered. No phone calls please.
Via email, please send all materials in one PDF document to: