Position Title: Program Director
Supervisor: Executive Director
Cranaleith Spiritual Center is looking for a Program Director responsible for developing and operationalizing retreat and program activity in faithfulness to the mission of Cranaleith.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize, coordinate retreats and programs developed in collaboration with presenters and Cranaleith staff, shaping schedule of offerings to reflect the identity of Cranaleith as a Mercy Spiritual Center
- Develop annual program calendars (Summer, Fall/Winter/Spring) including the identification of themes/topics, presenters, dates, pricing and potential marketing strategies in collaboration with Marketing/Communications, Finance and Conference Center staff
- Manage presenters and programs including continuous cultivation of relationships, compensation/ stipends and support
- Participate as a member of the Team in the operations of Cranaleith: be present, and responsive to needs of presenters, participants, guests.. Support a reflective environment conducive to creativity and openness to the Spirit
- Assess and evaluate existing programs and utilize resulting information to evolve program offerings that meet the needs of current and new participants
- Support Board of Directors Program Committee including development and timely submission of quarterly minutes and reports
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated previous experience in programs regarding spiritual development, retreat ministry and/or spiritual direction;
- Highly organized and capable of handling a variety of responsibilities related to program development and operations
- Creativity, flexibility, capacity to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant
- Ability to network and interact with a broad base of individuals/organizations
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree with master’s degree preferred. At least three years of previous retreat/spiritual direction and administrative experience with current continuing education.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, daytime in a flex schedule
Please forward your over letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities.