An oasis of quiet beauty and gracious hospitality.
Education and Conference Center
Cranaleith is an ideal and affordable location to host meetings, workshops and retreats. We welcome many different groups including companies, nonprofits, religious groups of all faiths, community organizations, and more. We invite you to experience our beautiful grounds, delicious food, caring and professional staff, and proximity to major transit – all just outside of Center City Philadelphia.
Download Cranaleith Conference Center Brochure (pdf)
Call 215-934-6206 or go online here to contact us regarding available rooms, dates, and rates.
What space is best for your group?
Cranaleith offers flexible space, catered breakfast, lunch and dinner, and highly regarded hospitality.
Conference Room: The ideal venue for corporate or organization meetings, retreats, workshops or interactive programs.
- 870 square-foot room can hold up to 60 guests at round tables or 84 guests seated stadium-style.
- Room features a vaulted ceiling and majestic windows overlooking a beautiful landscape.
- A divider wall opens to the adjacent Board Room, providing space for up to an additional 16-24 people
- Video and audio equipment, including a ceiling-mounted projector and 161″ drop-down screen.
Board Room: An excellent choice for board meetings or small group meetings.
- 420 square-foot room can hold up to 24 guests.
- Video and audio equipment.
- Wall-mounted 55″ monitor with teleconferencing capability.
Catherine McAuley Room: A cozy “living room” space ideal for intimate meetings.
- 420 square-foot room is best for groups up to 15 people.
- Upholstered chairs and sofas, table lamps, artwork, and a working fireplace.
- Wall-mounted 55″ monitor for presentations.
Dining Room: For a special event with a meal.
- Seats up to 60 guests at round tables.
- Adjacent professional kitchen.
- Easy access to an outdoor patio, pond, and signature tree-laden grounds.
Our time at Cranaleith was truly delightful. We were so warmly welcomed, treated with such care and nurturance. The food was divine and the atmosphere simple and elegant.
Holding a retreat outdoors helped our employees step out of the office and gain a new perspective.
Overnight accommodations are currently available for up to 14 persons. All guests have access to a room with a view of the surrounding landscapes with its natural beauty, unique to each season.
Victorian Main House – Our 120-year-old Main House is primarily used for day retreatants and overnight guests sleeping up to 11 persons. It is a great space for individuals or groups. The Center can offer a self-contained area, including 5 guest rooms, 2 bathrooms with showers, and a kitchenette, dining area and living room. In addition, a library, a small meditation room, a garden, and a space dedicated to creative arts are available to enhance one’s stay.
Carriage House – Three bedrooms are available on the second floor of the property’s Carriage House. All guests have access to a room with a view of the surrounding landscapes.
Call 215-934-6206 for information on available rooms, dates, and rates.