We are delighted to announce that Cranaleith Spiritual Center is fully open and ready to welcome you! On March 15, 2022, Cranaleith updated its COVID-19 policy to reflect the latest recommendations from the CDC and the City of Philadelphia.
- Prior to your arrival, if you are not feeling well, please use the CDC’s COVID self-screening app and consider staying at home:
- Google-CDC App (https://landing.google.com/screener/covid19) or
- Apple-CDC App (https://www.apple.com/covid19)
- Proof of vaccination and social distancing are no longer required at Cranaleith.
- Masks are encouraged for those who are unvaccinated, at-risk guests or anyone who would feel more comfortable in a mask.
Rest assured that we continue our kitchen’s Safe Serve practices and that we clean our facilities regularly. Furthermore, all staff are fully vaccinated.
Please visit our Calendar of Events for a list of upcoming spiritual programs, our Individual Retreats page for quiet time alone or Our Facilities page to plan your organization’s next visit. We look forward to helping you feel renewed and restored.
Peace and prayers,
The Cranaleith Staff