For your holiday shopping convenience, the Gift Shop will be open special hours.
Saturday, December 7, 2019, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Saturday, December 14, 2019 2019, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
We invite you to stop by to pick out some unique holiday gift items.
- Beautiful hand-knitted children’s hats, sweaters, scarves and mittens made by Maj’s Swedish Knits; one of a kind pottery designed by Sr. Ann Lythgoe of the Dominican Sisters of Peace; and hand-crafted Alaskan jewelry made by Sr. Jean Pyper, RSM.
- A diverse collection of books is available to assist you and those you love on their spiritual journey.
- A selection of items from Sisters of Mercy Women’s Co-operative in Peru such as hand bags, back packs, wallets, luggage tags, placemats, napkins and table runners and other assorted items.
- Our Project HOME display includes scented candles, cards and keychains.
- Hand made items donated by the “Crafty Angels” for home and kitchen and, of course, all kinds of angels.
- Sister Leslie Porreca’s breathtaking photography is available in framed pictures and beautiful greeting cards. Her homemade granola is always in demand and sells out quickly. She has also created handmade beeswax candles in a variety of shapes like flowers and beehives.
- Sweet Mercy Honey harvested from hives on our property will make a fantastic gift for someone on your Christmas list.
- Finally, new to the Gift Shop, hand crafted wood items including shelves, frames, spice racks and entry boxes for keys and catchalls created by our staff wood smith, Fred Stopper.
Please stop by. We are sure you will find some unique gift items to delight your loved ones.