Due to the COVID-19 Virus, this program is cancelled.
Cost: FREE (includes lunch)
Spring reminds us of how beautiful change can be
Women veterans face unique challenges when returning from combat, often carrying stress, grief, numbness, and anxiety in their spirits and bodies. This day of reflection, healing and wellness is an opportunity to come together in a supportive environment with others who have shared similar experiences. This program will invite you in to tend the soul-wounds of your military experience; rekindle hope and compassion and reconnect to the wisdom of your own heart.
Join us this Spring to:
- Reflect and share with others who have lived your story.
- Walk with us in nature.
- Participate in mindful and stress release exercises.
- Enjoy healthy and nourishing meals from our gardens
Past participants said:
- “I learned how empowering it is to be with other women vets.”
- “Today was a day of peace, friendship, sharing stories of life’s trials and tribulations. It was a day of healing and discovering the uniqueness in each of us.”
- “Cranaleith is accessible via public transportation, an easy trip from Center City” (Septa Trenton and West Trenton Lines)